The term ‘Singing Piano Man’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Booking Terms & Conditions (update for Covid-19)
Once the client is happy to proceed, a signed contract and payment of a non-refundable 50% retainer is typically required to secure the booking. Other retainer conditions may be agreed by mutual consent particularly when extended playing time or a full day entertainment package have been booked.
The artist has valid Public Liability Insurance (£10 million) and all equipment is PAT tested.
In the event of cancellation by the Client / Venue, the Client / Venue shall be liable to the following cancellation charges: under 60 days’ notice: 100% of the contracted fee.
In the event of cancellation by the artists, validated only by proven medical reasons or force majeure, said artists shall be liable to return any monies already received and do their utmost to secure a suitable replacement.
It is understood that, in the event of direct government-enforced postponement, the Artist will work with the Client/Venue to secure a future compatible date at no additional cost.
In the event of cancellation as a direct result of government-enforced cancellation or lockdown, the Artist will work with the Client/Venue to secure a future compatible date – at no additional cost – or return all monies received.
In the event of voluntary postponement by the Client/Venue without any direct government enforcement, the Artist shall keep the non-refundable retainer(s) as per the original conditions of contract.
In the event that the Artist is available for the rescheduled date, said Artist will reasonably charge a £100 rebooking fee as compensation in some degree for potential income lost from the original booking date which is unlikely to be otherwise recovered.